NB: Once a discount has been applied and a registration confirmed no other discounts can be applied to the fee or exchanged for a higher discount.
- It will ensure that your onsite name badge is correct and we cater for any dietary requirements you may have
- It ensures that you can sign up to only the information you want to receive in the future
- It takes less than three minutes
Once a registration has taken place you will receive an automatic email notification letting you know we have received your application.
A member of the Client Services team will then review the pending application to ensure that the correct delegate path and/or code has been applied. You will then receive a confirmation email including confirmation number within 2 working days.
Our early bird discount ends on Friday 17 July 2020. Please ensure you book before then in order to claim this discount.
By far the easiest option is to pay online, by credit card. We accept Mastercard, Visa and Amex.
Alternatively, a delegate Invoice can be generated up until 10 days before the event.
Please note that your delegate fee will need to have been paid in full at least five working days before the event, otherwise entry may be refused.
Yes, but they must have your written permission to do so.
- A maximum of six delegates can be registered online at one time
- For fee-paying delegates, a Group Invoice will be generated and a copy of this Group Invoice will be available to download. This will include the details of ALL delegates
- DO NOT USE ADD DELEGATE if each delegate needs a separate invoice. If this is the case, you will need to register each individual delegate separately.
What is the procedure?
Exhibitors and speakers